صينية تشانا تشات المقرمشة
Indian 10 Mins Prep · 30 Mins Cook
- Preheat the oven to 200°C, gas mark 6.
- Place the chickpeas, baby peeled carrots with tops, peeled and halved shallots and cherry tomatoes on a large baking tray.
- Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with the garam masala, fine turmeric and black salt.
- Mix everything well, making sure the vegetables are fully coated in the oil and spices.
- Roast in the oven for 25-30 minutes, until the chickpeas are crispy and the tomatoes are starting to burst.
- Meanwhile, whisk together the tamarind paste and honey.
- Remove the tray from the oven and drizzle with tamarind sauce and yoghurt.
- Garnish with the Bombay mix, pomegranate seeds and coriander leaves.