Blender oat crumpets with honey butter
British 10 Mins Prep · 15 Mins Cook
- To make the oat crumpets, peel and slice the bananas.
- Combine the eggs, milk, vanilla extract, oats, baking powder, cinnamon and ¼ tsp salt in a blender and blitz on a high speed until smooth.
- Set aside for 15 minutes for the oats to soak up all the liquid.
- To make the honey butter, melt the salted butter.
- Place the honey in a bowl along with the icing sugar and remaining salt and whisk in the butter until combined. Keep warm to serve.
- Heat 1 tsp of oil in a large pan placed over a medium-low heat.
- Scoop 70ml of the oat mixture into the pan, cooking for 2-4 minutes per side, or until golden and cooked through. Do this in batches until all the mixture has been used.
- Serve the crumpets immediately with the honey butter and fresh blueberries.