Marinated courgette and broccoli rice salad with brazil nut dressing
Salad 10 Mins Prep
- To make broccoli rice, place the broccoli in a food processor and blitz until coarse. Set aside.
- To make the marinated courgettes, place the vinegar, lemon juice, lemon zest, chillies, garlic, oil, salt and pepper in a bowl and mix to combine.
- Add the courgettes and toss to coat. Allow to marinate for 10 minutes.
- To make the dressing, place the Brazil nuts and boiling water in a small heatproof bowl and set aside for 20 minutes or until the nuts have softened.
- Drain, then place the nuts in a small food processor. Add the vinegar, oil, water, salt and pepper and blend until smooth.
- Serve the broccoli rice topped with the marinated courgettes and micro greens and drizzled with the dressing. Sprinkle with the chopped Brazil nuts.