Moroccan mint tea jellies
Arabic 5 Mins Prep · 10 Mins Cook
- Place the gelatine leaves in a small bowl filled one-third of the way with ice water and leave to soften for 10 minutes.
- Place the green tea and mint leaves in a medium-sized jug or bowl, add the boiling water and leave to steep for 4 minutes.
- Strain the tea and stir the sugar and soaked gelatine leaves into the hot liquid.
- Evenly distribute the mixture between 6 (250ml capacity) glasses.
- Place in the fridge for at least 4 hours or until the gelatine has set.
- Serve garnished with fresh mint sprigs, if desired.