Spinneys

Spinneys - Grocery Shopping

Digital & Code FZ LLC

Get
Remove All

IN YOUR BASKET (0)

Your shopping cart is empty

Total
AED
0.00
Harpic mold and mildew remover with active bleach trigger spray 750ml

Harpic mold and mildew remover with active bleach trigger spray 750ml
Each

Harpic mold and mildew remover with active bleach trigger spray 750ml

Each

Read reviews (0)

Harpic mold and mildew remover with active bleach trigger spray 750ml
each

Harpic mold and mildew remover with active bleach trigger spray 750ml

AED 23.25

Remove

0

Add

Overview

Harpic's thick mould and mildew remover deep cleans bathroom surfaces with an unbeatable shine, leaving your faucets, walls and other surfaces visibly clean.

Details

Keeping your home neat and tidy is a breeze with the extensive range of cleaning products from Spinneys. Stock up on dishwasher tablets or washing up liquid to tackle pots and pans, or fill your cupboard with a variety of effective detergents, sponges and gadgets to help you get the job done.

Details

Keeping your home neat and tidy is a breeze with the extensive range of cleaning products from Spinneys. Stock up on dishwasher tablets or washing up liquid to tackle pots and pans, or fill your cupboard with a variety of effective detergents, sponges and gadgets to help you get the job done.

Safety Guidelines and Warnings

WARNING: causes skin irritation and serious eye irritation. Harmful to aquatic life with long-lasting effects. May be corrosive to metals. Do not use together with other products. May release dangerous gases (chlorine). If medical advice is needed have the product container or label at hand. Keep out of reach of children. Wash hands thoroughly after handling. IF ON SKIN: wash with plenty of soap and water. IF SKIN irritation occurs, get medical attention. IF IN EYES: rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. 

WARNING: causes skin irritation and serious eye irritation. Harmful to aquatic life with long-lasting effects. May be corrosive to metals. Do not use together with other products. May release dangerous gases (chlorine). If medical advice is needed have the product container or label at hand. Keep out of reach of children. Wash hands thoroughly after handling. IF ON SKIN: wash with plenty of soap and water. IF SKIN irritation occurs, get medical attention. IF IN EYES: rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. 

User Reviews

Reviews from our trusted users

Write a review Write a review
Purchased Together
More Recipe Inspiration

Santa raspberry pancakes

American
45 Mins Prep/Cook

Strawberry Santa hats

American
15 Mins Prep/Cook

Rudolph marshmallow pops

American
35 Mins Prep/Cook

Santa-down-the chimney cupcakes

American
55 Mins Prep/Cook

Coriander and mint chutney

Middle Eastern
Mins Prep/Cook

Lamb, cranberry and walnut pastry wreaths

Mediterranean
90 Mins Prep/Cook

Make-ahead mince pies

British
55 Mins Prep/Cook